View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 10:51 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: receiving data without service.?.

At least YOU don't get charged for it. I don't use Vision or data on my 6800 but I do use my wifi a lot. My last bill had a 45.00 charge for data useage on it so I called customer service. The CSR told me that on July 28 at 2:30am my phone was connected for 2.5hrs. I told her at that time I was asleep and would not have used data on my phone at that time. She deleted the charges and disabled vision.
Not sure WHY my phone would have woken itself up at that time and connected though.
Just for the heck of it, I tried to connect with my wifi turned off and I get a "Vision" services error message saying I don't have the service so hopefuly no more charges.

David