View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Someone with Verizon 6900 please upload your PRL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnygaard View Post
I flashed a 6800 to verizon and got stuck in ROAM. Never did know why. So I am kinda followin this isssue
Non native to vzw 6800 and 6900's (ie. originally a mogul on sprint) show the roam as they have another carrier's PRI on them. Untill an official upgrade is released for the xv6800 and xv6900 with a new PRI version in the update the roam icon will not go away.