bakntyme
Regular 'Geeker

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Leo_ View Post
Hello all, long time reader first time poster. Well after reading and reading and reading, i finally got the courage to attempt to unlock my phone i followed ga.medics step by step tutorial, unfortunatly after i put my gps radio on, its stuck on the htc loading screen, i tried to use the exit bl, but for some reason its not recognizing my usb, i attempted to try it on 2 different computers thinking it was something with this one but that didnt work...any help would be so much appreciated...before my wife finds out then shes going to cook me! lol

Thanks in advance!

Leo
From Ga. Medic's tutorial:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
... By the way don't worry about the phone failing to boot past the splash screen after you install the radio, because it won't. The radio you just put on is not compatible with the stock ROM.
Once you have unlocked and installed a radio you are ready to load your custom ROM. So at this point you can use one of the Custom ROM's that are posted here at ppcgeeks.com, such as no2chems or DCD's , or you can venture into the world of building your own.
Just continue on with the tutorial and flash a ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.