View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:42 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/13/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
very very nice!! one question. there was one other skin that I'd like to add; is there a way I can do that using the oemizer? What else would I need to change besides renaming the .png files? I'm attaching the cab for the other skin (in case changing file names, etc. isn't really doable for me to make a working oem).
What I did was take the Keyboard OEM and copied the RGUID to make the skins. If you notice the keyboard GUID ends in "0000" The keyboard skins are all named "0001" thru "00016" in hexadecimal. I kept the nameing also in the png files as you can see the 01h - 16h. Then in the RGU the skin key is equal to the install directory name. I'm at work now, but by examining the skins you might be able to finger out my methods.

And don't forget to change the GUID in the DSM and RGU filename and inside the options.xml file, don't want buildos getting all mad... Good luck! I'll get off at 8pm, I also want to make the skin files "unchecked" in buildos, so I'll upload another version and include your skin# 17h later tonight...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-17-2008 at 11:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.