View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:24 AM
fredcatsmommy
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/13/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I did manage to flash the keyboard and works now. I was trying to get the settings from v5.01...Oops...

Here is Resco Keyboard 5.10

and as a bonus, the 16 QVGA Skins (untested) off their website!

OEM_RKeyboard_v5_10_p_ARM.............Resco Keyboard Pro v5.1

OEM_rescokeyboard_Skins_16ea...........Resco Keyboard QVGA Skins (16 different ones!)

The Keyboard and skins are coded so that if you don't select one, the default skin is loaded. If you select a skin, buildos will process them after the keyboard and install that as the default skin. You can select mulitiple skins, and the last skin will be selected as default. And Resco Keyboard is set as the defauilt SIP for your device in the OEM...
very very nice!! one question. there was one other skin that I'd like to add; is there a way I can do that using the oemizer? What else would I need to change besides renaming the .png files? I'm attaching the cab for the other skin (in case changing file names, etc. isn't really doable for me to make a working oem).
Attached Files
File Type: zip EnergySkin.zip (101.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!