View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 06:07 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I started seeing this with the last build and hard reset, but it's still here.
I used this dialer perfectly before the ROM from 20273 that I tried two flashes ago. This is the iPhone Dialer (CDMA) . If I remember correctly, when I used it with the previous ROMs, the blue line at the top was much narrower, the phone status icons were a little higher and the bottom buttons were all arranged correctly. When I actually use this dialer, I also get a misplaced "End" key that is to the right of the "Call" key.
Can I just install another dialer or will this require another hard reset and flash?

I'm also getting an erro message saying that "Required module not in project" after the latest PPCGeeks_OEM.rar update. It specifies "Track Me GPSTool", but since my device doesn't have a useable GPS, I've never specified or used any of the GPS tools.
Yes, you can install another dialer without hard reseting.

I believe that required module error is already fixed for next update.