View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 06:05 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcaffyn View Post
GGuruusa, I'm having the RUU stopped working problem you commented on. Just to clarify, if I am running Vista, and bootloader 1.00, it won't work? I found a work around at MoDoCo, to load old usb driver, and it should work. Tried that, and I am able to install ROM using Helmi's default settings in the build. If I modify anything, in the kitchen, I get the RUU stopped working error. I would greatly appreciate any information you have about this. Just don't want to waste my time, if this will NEVER work on Vista with bootloader 1.00. But have hope becuase Helmi's rom did load....
Seems like I had it work once everytime I reloaded WMDC. As a general rule, 1.00 and Vista are not happy together. There was a thread recently about RNDIS and USB - can't recall if that was about activesync or general connectivity. You might search for it and give it a whirl.