OK, I have several mods to Phatfinger that I have made:

My original mod:

Added back the city name:

Added the refresh button to the today screen:

Added refresh button with city name:

Modified the Settings screen to keep the forecast section:

Same as above, only with city name on today:

Same as the two above, only completely removed city name:

Ok, it I tried once (only once quickly with no success, yes I am lazy...) to rename the .wpl and .wpx files in the themes directory. I could not get them to show up in the drop down list, not sure why because if you remove the files they are removed from the list. I am sure I am just missing a file somewhere that lists them... again, I took the easy way out and just overwrote one of StoryR's files....

Again, StoryR did all of this work, all I did was mess up his .wpl and .wpx files to create the look I wanted. I also kinda merged two of his icon sets to get what I wanted.

Instead of trying to attach a hundred different files to this post, I figured I would separate mine into multiple folders and then zip all of the folders up (it's late and I'm tired, if someone asks I might be able to straighten it out next week...) inside each of the folders I included the screen captures so you will know what the files produce.

For the icons, I copied the HUGER folder from StoryR's "PhatPhinger QVGA Icons" package and copied it into the Stardock icons folder... I then zipped it and will attach it here.

Basically to get the above, you install WeatherPanel, StoryR's Phatfinger 320x320, unzip and copy the Stardock Icons to the appropriate place. Then pick which of my mods you want, copy the .wpl and .wpx over StoryR's under \Program Files\Marsware\WeatherPanel\Themes\Phatfinger 320x320

Configure WeatherPanel to use the Phatfinger 320x320 theme, and the Phat+150.wpl layout, and the Stardock Animated Icons.

Phatfinger 320x320 can be found here.

The Stardock Animated Icons can be found here.

The Phatfinger QVGA Icons are here.

Here are my files: (I will also post a zip of the Stardock Icons with the HUGER folder all ready included.)

This is originally from a thread on TreoCentral, here:
http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168581

Again, this is just a butcher job on StoryR's work, I posted a screenshot of it over on TreoCentral and was asked to post it... if this bothers StoryR please let me know and I will remove the files...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Phat_UL.zip (707.4 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Stardock QVGA Animated Icons HUGER.zip (5.41 MB, 78 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fizban_tx; 08-16-2008 at 01:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.