View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Chillen
PPCGeeks Regular

Chillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth passkey (PIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
well etablishing the partnership is the problem, like idk maybe im missing something but I cant get it to connect, like it connects and sends properly through the "Bluetooth Information Exchanger" and I can send files to my phone it just doesnt like automatically recognize my phone and WMDC doesnt see it either,

someone tell me step by step how you created your partnership with your pc please!
Clik start menu>settings>connections>bluetooth>tap add new device

I bought a cheap targus bluetooth adapter at frys came with no documentation passkey was 4 zeros don't know if it would be same for you.

edit: Forgot to mention i don't know what specific software your adapter came with so it maybe different, but since mine came with just drivers and i have vista.. i have a bluetooth icon in system tray i just clicked that and choose add bluetooth device and that brought up bluetooth wizard.. should be simple from there passkey should be all 4 zeros could be different for you.

Last edited by Chillen; 08-15-2008 at 05:34 PM.