View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:47 PM
CNeufeld
PPCGeeks Regular

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Diamond Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool8man View Post
Well whoever decided on the extra thick burgundy back thanks for that. It looks bad. Why are they even calling this the "Diamond" anymore? HTC Touch Ruby would make more sense now.

I appreciate the bigger battery and extra ram if it's in there, but I can't say that I like the way the phone looks anymore. The added weight and size makes this version of the phone even more irrelevant. The only reason to buy a Diamond instead of a Touch Pro was the size and weight advantage, so anything they do to make the Diamond bigger and heavier defeats the whole point of it's existence.
I thought CDMA wasn't as power-efficient as GSM, and people were already complaining about the battery life on the GSM version. So maybe there wasn't a lot of options.

As far as it being HTC screwing up the looks of the phone, the Telus Diamond has a black back, not burgundy/red/whatever. So it's not HTC doing it. Although I thought the photoshopped blue looked nice!

Clint