cool8man
N00b

cool8man is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Diamond Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by erick10 View Post
Its not Sprint, its HTC. Why do you think Telus is getting the same thing and back. Remember, this is CDMA not GSM version so it has to change. Like the Mogul, its supposed to be the htc tytn and it looks nothing like it but it sure is better. Same thing here, the CDMA version will have more ram. Remember the HTC Touch and Vogue? Dont we have the better version? We just have to live with what Htc sales to Sprint and what Sprint sales to us.
Well whoever decided on the extra thick burgundy back thanks for that. It looks bad. Why are they even calling this the "Diamond" anymore? HTC Touch Ruby would make more sense now.

I appreciate the bigger battery and extra ram if it's in there, but I can't say that I like the way the phone looks anymore. The added weight and size makes this version of the phone even more irrelevant. The only reason to buy a Diamond instead of a Touch Pro was the size and weight advantage, so anything they do to make the Diamond bigger and heavier defeats the whole point of it's existence.

Last edited by cool8man; 08-15-2008 at 03:41 PM.