View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:42 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Diamond Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillthisguy View Post
Guess everyone missed this article. Aug. 28th release.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Spri...le-a_3052.html

from what i learned, phonearena.com isnt that reliable cuz they always give the new "leaked" info and mention that it may not be correct, like ALL the time... plus, those pics on their site still say ROFL... it says they got the pic from rOfl from sprint users...

COME ON!!! I'm gunna send phonearena 5 different photoshopped colors and slap "syanni" on em... SPRINT GAVE THESE TO ME!

You really think their gunna post "official" pics like that? I mean, they DID, but i've lost alot of faith with that site.