Old 08-15-2008, 01:25 PM
denasqu
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

denasqu is keeping up the good workdenasqu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to denasqu
Wink Re: This is where to post information regarding the Sprint Touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walla View Post
Just calm down. It's just the internet. Promoting Verizon over sprint won't benefit you unless of course you have stocks in verizon.
Well actually I do have Verizon stock but that's not my motive here... honest.

And I'm definitely not trying to promote any specific carrier, nor am I knocking Sprint, nor am I asking PPCGeeks to change anything. I thought about just PM'ing the PPCGeeks honchos about this but then realized that I really love a good argument plus I've had way too much coffee this morning and only a few hours sleep last night.

I can also appreciate the humor in the "Sprint rules" atmosphere of these Forums and I understand that Sprint is ahead of the game with PDA phones in the USA (even though Verizon+Alltel will have 2x the number of Sprint subscribers ), but my real motive was to see why PPCGeeks has so much carrier chaos and if anybody cared. I personally have spent many many hours here trying to sort out Sprint-specific info and feel very fortunate (lucky) to get my Verizon Touch working so well with so much unidentified non-Verizon info. Obviously, this is not an issue for Sprint users, which are the overwhelming majority according to recent polls.

I would assume that the PPCGeeks HTC Vogue forum was setup back when Sprint was the only US carrier with the device? Obviously Sprint exclusivity is no longer the case, yet the Forum description still indicates that it is which I'm sure probably leads to confusion for some noobs. How many? Who knows? The would-be PPCGeeks that are confused are not here!