View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 12:34 PM
walla
Regular 'Geeker

walla is keeping up the good workwalla is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This is where to post information regarding the Sprint Touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denasqu View Post
I think you missed my point. I'm not talking about the pioneering noobs like myself and other that ignore the forum description.

But I appreciate your candid arrogance and I'm sure others will as well. Even if it was just in jest, I think it makes it pretty clear that this Forum is really just for Sprint users. If a non-Sprint user bricks his/her phone applying a hack meant only for Sprint... oh well.. shoulda' known better I guess... it's right there in the Forum description.

Fortunately we have PPCHaven (thanks to negamann and brucelee) where non-Sprint noobs can tinker with their phones without concern that the hack they're applying will brick their new phone because it was only intended for Sprint.
I was being extremely sarcastic in that post. Why the heck would the owner of a forum not want more users? XDA-Developers calls their forum ELF, yet I still go there. And ppcgeeks has that option to label your thread carrier specific if you know what I am talking about. And if removing "Sprint" from the description satisfies all your comrades, I'm all for it.

And 70% of the users here are from Sprint. Of course majority of custom roms, posts are going to be about Sprint. But there are also plently of other carrier tailored custom roms floating around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denasqu View Post
Are you serious??? Have you read the Forum description which is the subject of this thread???

Are you actually saying that "This is where to post information regarding the Sprint Touch" doesn't indicate the Forum is for Sprint users only? Wow.

EDIT: LOL. I just became a "Senior Member" at PPCGeeks with this post! What do I win? I permanent ban for being an agitating outsider? LOL
Take a deep breath buddy and don't go into defensive mode. No one is looking toward banning you. I love your posts! I learned you can click "start" or windows logo to get a different menu from you.

Just calm down. It's just the internet. Promoting Verizon over sprint won't benefit you unless of course you have stocks in verizon.

Last edited by walla; 08-15-2008 at 12:39 PM.