View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 12:09 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 20226 20270 kitchen how come newest alltell is 19208?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
I believe the 20270 build is for a different phone but was ripped to work with the touch. The 20270 is for the touch pro or diamond I believe. That os was not designed for the touch but the ppcgeeks made it work. Sort of like a honda civic with a 1.8 liter engine. Sure, you can make an accord 3.0 engine fit if you put in the work and the money but it was not designed to use that engine . Just my thought
Good analogy rose1! You taking the base of the car, (engine), and updating it with a more recent engine. Just we never get told if it's because it gets better gas mileage, has less emmisions, or what the upgrades are. Just that it has a newer number...