View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep14 View Post
I love the ROM...only thing i switched up was the Diamond Skin...The Diamond skin is nice but i wanted a change and replaced it with a very nice WM7 skin and it looks sweet with all of the icons Nex put together for UL.
Can you share were you got your WM7 theme from? Not sure about anyone else, but I am getting about 17MB at boot then about 15 after a couple of minutes then after some usage with all programs closed and running hibernate I get around 10-11MB. So I disabled UL and I boot around 18-19 and stay around 16.5 with nothing running after usage. This is with nothing on my today screen and PP at 4 (default). Not sure why mem is so poor without having anything loaded... is it just me? NO ADDITIONAL installs of anything. All-in-all great ROM nex I love how simple your roms are to setup and they have everything I could want in a rom just wishing mem wasn't such a hog with nothing running. Your UL setup is tits, thanks man.

Last edited by Formula84; 08-14-2008 at 09:41 AM.