View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 09:05 AM
jaodnam
Lurker

jaodnam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jaodnam
Re: Step by Step tutorial for unlocking your device and cooking your own ROM!!!

I've read the thread on cooking the rom, had no problem doing that.
I've read the thread on unlocking my mogul, had problems with that. Using nue2chems nueSPL but it locks up, so I downloaded the exitbootloader to help solve this problem. However, it doesn't seem like my mogul ever gets unlocked. When I finished checking off all of my selections for the rom in the kitchen, it proceeded to flash the new rom, all went fine until it got to the 3 colors screen and had usb at the bottom and it just sits there. then i get a msg on my laptop saying there was an error loading the rom and it tries to help me fix the problem, but it just brings me back to the same 3 colors screen and locks up.
Luckily I can just soft reset and my phone goes back to normal (stuck at stock since Im in the process of flashing to nueROM) so I can still use my phone, but I don't know how to tell if my mogul is unlocked.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

EDIT: when i use the nueSPL2.47 it locks up in the 3 colors screen and says TITA100 SPL-2.07no2chem titan spl evt cpld-9. but it just locks up at this screen. so i run the titan_exitbl and it boots up my phone like normal. then when i try to flash the new rom it just locks up in the 3 colors screen.
I've seen so many people with similar problems as me yet none of their solutions have worked in my case

EDIT2: I just realized, my SD card is only 32MB it was all I could find laying around my house, I had a 512mb, 1gig, and 2gig cant seem to find any of them, about to go get an 8gig but from the posts I've read it has to be 2gig or less. So dumb question, is the 32mb card too small and is that why nueSPL won't finish?

Last edited by jaodnam; 08-14-2008 at 09:22 AM.