View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 12:41 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan@themandersons.com View Post
Hi, I have followed the instructions clearly outlined in the readme files and installed icons and themes on my windows mobile 6 device (Palm Treo 750v). But the application can only see the icons (in the display tab). When I click on Themes, its blank. I have been through the instructions a few more times but I can't see what step I missed. The application says its waiting for storage card or invalid layout file....any ideas?
Thanks
Duncan
You may have messed up your themes folder in some way. Your folders should look something like this:

Code:
         - Program Files
           - MarsWare
             - WeatherPanel
               - data
               + Icons
               - Themes
                 - Installed theme 1
                 - Installed theme 2
                 - Etc...
Each theme must be a folder within the Themes folder. Next step is to go into the WeatherPanel settings and choose the theme. If you can't get to the settings from the Today plugin, they're accessible from the Today settings/Items tab...