View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 12:39 PM
superevilllama
Regular 'Geeker

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul ESN change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by og style View Post
My uncle gave me his old Mogul. About 1 month ago he thought that it was stolen and did not have insurance on it. He called sprint and told them that and had them switch back to his old phone. It turned out that he left it in his friends car. When he got it back he tried to get it turned back on and they would not do it. We still can't understand why the won't turn it back on. I have heard that there are ways to change the esn on these phones. I have not found any good tutorials on how to do this. Can someone please help me? Thanks

Alight well.. couple things.

When you call saying that your missing your phone, they usually automatically black list it. You could have just called in and said that you would like to change your esn on your account to your other phone while you search for the mogul.

Either way, changing an esn and writing it to a phone is illegal. That being said, yes it is possible, you just need to search for the documentation.