View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 10:33 PM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogully_challenged View Post
can sommeone please help me..i am using WeatherPanel with the new diamond theme fom this post :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=401781 and i can not for the life of me figure out how to route the default icons to my the ones i downloaded in my storage card, i'm on step 8 of the process which states 8. If you performed step 7a then edit your PPC registry and change "HKCU\Software\Marsware\WeatherPanel\weatherIc onPa th" value to "\Storage Card\Manila WP Icons" (NOTE: This step will have to be repeated if you ever go in to the WeatherPanel options tab and change the settings), and i'm a noob and i don't even know which key or button is the HKEY! help this noob geek out plzzzzzzzz!
There's an easier way...

1. On your storage card, create these folders: WeatherPanel\Icons

2. Drop your icon folder into the WeatherPanel\Icons folder.

3. Go select your icons in WeatherPanel.

That's it!