View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:57 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Backup 2.0 released...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64 View Post
In answer to your question, yes. I just proved that it will work by restoring my last Touch backup on my Apache. Not everything works, since there is no cube, but programs, settings, etc are all there. I'd never tried it but your question this morning got me thinking and I decided to give it a try and proved that the device upgrade mode works as advertised as I was able to clone my Touch's settings to the Apache! It didn't seem to overwrite much of the ROM stuff, Splash screens cube etc, but it still did an impressive job of cloning apps and installed stuff. Wow!
thanks for answering my question. its great to know that it may very well work.