Old 04-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Boxt
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Boxt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TREO ALERTS 4.8 PRO JUST RELEASED

Ok guys it's come to this hmmm Pro.It,s a funny word that means alot to most and that why I put the label on this build...
Now what it does for you.It gives you led blink / Reminder alert / Vib alert for missed calls/V-mail/sms text and E-mail.
What makes this build the pro word is Verbal missed call count and Verbal voice mail notification .what I mean Is if you miss call you will hear a chime sound then you will hear..One missed call.It will tell you if you have missed up to five calls .once you exceed 5 missed call,s it will say..Missed calls need attention .If you get voice mail it will say...Voice mail pending then give you call count.
After you dismiss all pending it takes your missed call count to 0
If you get text messages you will only hear the Chime reminder sound.
Vib feature will kick in if you have your ringer switch on mute
How to install,

Drop cab file located in zip into your my documents folder then give it a tap.
Wait for it to install wait a min then softreset.Watch your today screen carrier pluging.It will say..WELCOME TO TREO ALERT.
once you see that go to programs menu and give Treo Alerts icon a screen tap.You will hear.Treo Alert active.Make your test missed call. 2 min after the miss call you will hear chime sound and missed call count.If it says 1,2,3,4,5 or missed call need attention that how many you have missed.Once you dismiss missed call led blink will stop and Treo Alerts will set your missed call count to 0. Dont forget the vib feature It gives you vib alert every 2 min after pending.
Another cool feature.
Lets say you in a meeting.tap icon to turn treo alerts off.Once you get out of meeting tap icon to turn on.It will tell you if you have voice mail pending and if you have missed call hmm it tells you how many calls you have missed.No need for eye strain on a PA skin. clear mesaages and and alerts will stop.

TROUBLE SHOOT IF NEEDED-PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!
When you install and do softreset if you get a pop up message go to
Program Files and open TREO ALERT folder.

1)Tap the Mortscript.exe file
2)Tap the ALERT CONTROL.mscr file

Go to your today screen and watch you carrier plugin.
It will say...WELCOME TO TREO ALERTS.Tap your icon located
in programs menu and your set.

Enjoy

Oh yeah...new cool icon It took me longer to build then the program lol

If you have older build currently on your treo remove before installing the PA killer
Attached Files
File Type: zip treo_alerts_48_pro_886.zip (474.0 KB, 117 views) Click for barcode!