View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:12 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Backup 2.0 released...

No problem dschoenike. Let us know how it goes, I am sure there are others that are/will be in your position at some point, and if you don't lose any unique system tweaks, it sure would be a lot easier for transition!!

That is why I like this new Backup, I had my 700wx running really crappy, and I did a hard reset and started from scratch, I did the PIM backup saying no to system settings, and now it is running like a well-oiled machine!!! The older SPB Backup didn't offer that!!