View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:12 AM
danxmanly
Lurker

danxmanly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Now I love my HTC Touch!

Since I bought my Touch earlier this year, it's been very much a love / hate relationship. The std touch flo from Sprint / HTC leaves oh so much to be desired, and other than setting up a few quick access programs and fav. contacts there's not much else to do in regards to customization.

Then comes along jdume diamond theme and yipee! I was one of the lucky ones that had everything work for the most part right off the bat. Of course I read every post and followed the install instructions and tried a few times...hint hint for those asking "how do I install?!" LOL

Only a couple of notes... I do get the occassional blank soft key text at bottom of screen. Weather is only two day forecast.. have seen another animated 5 day program out there but haven't dove into it yet. It's not really that slow on my touch.. yes, some lag... but that's not the themes fault. I did add an "every screen access page" that list a shortcut for each individual page so you don't have to scroll all the time.

And with that... I wish to say thanks to all whom have had their hand in offering assistance in their knowledgeable posts on this thread. I may try and put up a video of this wonderful theme as my time permits over the next week.