View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
I went about my business, and ended up as someone elses house for the night. I just got my car back and dug the phone out from under the seat... the phone was still on, only backlight was off, and navizon's screen was showing. I checked the power level.... 75% after 27hrs ilde. there were 3 txt's from TWC Alerts, and no missed calls.

with all the reports of poor battery life on this rom I just wanted to report that I don't have this issue. infact I may flash my primary phone with this rom, as using s2u2 in conjuction with nueWifiSwitch works flawless, even with the buggy 1.1x versions of s2u2!
I'd love to get that kind of battery life. On mine I have to sip off my computer's power throughout the day to make it. I can be at 50% by noon if I don't have it plugged in in the car and charging from my computer while I work. I have it downloading from three IMAP accounts (15, 30, and 60 minutes each) and Exchange push. I run SPB Mobile Shell and SPB Pocket Plus in the background, and that's about it for what's always running. My wife, meanwhile, gets amazing battery life. Maybe I should try changing to manual-only for my e-mail and see how big a difference it makes. Then again, I get my extended battery back today, and that always did much better for me.