View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 08:50 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Which Wi-Fi Card In the 6700?

and I have the Palm Threaded SMS in my 67 with WM5, Push email can be installed on WM5 and as a matter of FACT I KNOW it can come with it because I had a buddy get a replacement 67 that had it and had the logo on splashscreen that also identified it. HTML mail is fine and all but who wants to bog down the unit loading graphics and banners?

If you or anyone else wants the Palm Threaded ApP (which is better than the threaded SMS in WM6) then just PM me. Keep in mind the Palm couldnt be added in the Kitchen due to copyright infringements.

Last edited by weedahoe; 08-11-2008 at 08:52 AM.