View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:49 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
what would you do?

Greetings. Yesterday, my wife somehow accidentally got her mogul into the bootloader screen, and figured she junked the phone. She ended up going to the sprint store and showed them the issue. The wonderfully knowledgeable (sarcasam) rep there explained to her the mogul was good as dead, and she ended up walking out with a new treo 800w. When i got home, i heard the story and proceeded to get the "dead" mogul back to it functional state. This is where my question to all you fine folks comes. My wife loves her new treo, so i have no plan to ask her to take it back. I already have a mogul, and love it. So, what does one do with a year old mogul thats seen better days, but still works fine? Keep it as a spare? Try to sell it for probably not much $? Do a mogul autopsy as a learning experience? I am planning to get a touch pro when they become available to sprint. So, what would you do? Thanks guys, dschoenike Any chance sprint will take old moguls as trade in value when the touch pro comes out?