View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ALL CARRIER ROM'S ARE UP!!! WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime View Post
new to all of this and perhaps im being an idiot.. but after upgrading to this rom.. the homescreen is rather blank and looks nothing like the pictures(with the digital clock etc). i see i should install "HTC Home Plugin 2.1" but after i install the device freezes after it boots. only a hard reset seems to fix this.
My I'm getting tired of this....all you had to do was soft reset, that's what it says to do.....pleasse read