View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ALL CARRIER ROM'S ARE UP!!! WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
Hey WDM,

If you need a Bell tester, just let me know...

Also did you notice the new "official" Bell ROM is out (it ups the radio to 3.42.50) funny though, they offer some apps like TV that when run say "comming soon" lol. Their new GPS is actually Telenav which they charge per day or per month for...nice

Just wondering if you wanted to capture their new customizations and build them into your carrier ROM.

Like your ROM much better BTW!

On a side note, got Android to work NP with your ROM running from my 4GB SD.

Cheers!
I was looking at that and thinking about it....but imo the Sprint ROM is much more stable and I've already done the work to it to fix it up so it's perfect