View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 05:16 PM
dette
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Anyones battery actualy last a full day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclayton64 View Post
After all the talk about how the stock battery sucks when it comes to short battery life I went out and did a search on companys that sell extended life batteries. There are a number of websites out their that sells those type of batteries for the Touch here is the one that I used www.seidioonline.com. I purchased the 2000mAh extrended life and so far if I have a full charge I can do everyting on the phone from playing games all day talking over 2 hours a day and having three email account sync every 5 to 15 minutes and by the time I go to bed at night I still have 20 to 40 percent left on the battery. For the 45 dollars that I payed it was worth the cost.
I am going to have to seriously think about that! I dont use internet much because I dont want my phone to die..

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!