View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 01:07 PM
takmsdsm
Regular 'Geeker

takmsdsm is keeping up the good worktakmsdsm is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to takmsdsm Send a message via AIM to takmsdsm Send a message via MSN to takmsdsm Send a message via Yahoo to takmsdsm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
scrambles.... oh crap, that is quite the issue bud. Does it happen on any other ROM or just mine? does it happen if you leave your phone on the sync cradle or do you charge w/ just the power cord. Do you have anything running in the background when it happens (like can we nail it down to a particular program in the background that goes bad?)

keep me posted please im interested!
I also get the scramble issue sometimes. Using 9.4 with nothing else installed. I haven't noticed if it's only when it's on the power cord or when it's just using battery power. I do leave my phone connected to the power cord all night.

Another issue I have is the Bbuetooth is totally unstable. If I turn the bluetooth off and try to turn it back on, it usually takes about 5 or 6 tries to get it to turn back on.

This ROM is awesome though. Once it's a little more stable, and we get a Super Mario Bros game on it, it will be perfect...
i asked around and got the response that if you disable the "ClearType" that it should fix the scramble issue.

Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GDI\CLEARTYPE]
"Quality"=dword:2
set that value to ZERO

let me know if the issue persists after disabling that, and ill add it to my known issues list and research if there is a fix i can impliment
Ill give it a try. i did confirm that 9.5 does it as is. i have made the change and report back