View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Official rom & live & gps bug.

Ok... I woke up this morning and tried the 5 minute battery removal test. I actually waited 10 minutes to make sure and before I took the battery out I made sure I did have Live Push mail enabled. Ok... 10 minutes later after boot up and the phone acquired a automatic data connection I launched gpsviewer 1.5. I waited 3 minutes and nothing so I aborted the gps. I disabled Live pushmail , reset the phone and booted up. No automatic data connection was made and I launched gpsviewer 1.5, immediately a data connection was established and under 9 seconds I had a gps lock. I am indoors 7:27 in the morning and its cloudy as hell. I officially confirm this BUG and temp solution. Take it or just leave it. But I am convinced and Live pushmail being the culprit.