View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:26 PM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/04/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipplar View Post
rstoyguy,

I would love some oem action with prssreader, mlasqfm and pocket tea. All are now open source by andrsd (maker of batti) and are some of my favorite apps.

also no big, but the opera 9.51 beta oem doesn't work for me. it seems that when you launch the shortcut (operaL.exe) which references opera9.exe it doesn't go past the load screen. I think it might be because they are named 000-opera9.exe and 000-operaL.exe in the windows folder, but not sure.

Thank you for your work! =D>
pRSSreader is by far my favorite RSS program and this includes the ones that you have to pay $$ for.

Thanks for posting the link, as I wasn't aware that an update had been published (on August 3rd) and am looking forward to the new version.

I think if this made it's way into PPCKitchen, it would increase the visibility of the pRSSproject and be a plesant surprise to a number of PPC users.

Best regards,
-boggsie