View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:24 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
scrambles.... oh crap, that is quite the issue bud. Does it happen on any other ROM or just mine? does it happen if you leave your phone on the sync cradle or do you charge w/ just the power cord. Do you have anything running in the background when it happens (like can we nail it down to a particular program in the background that goes bad?)

keep me posted please im interested!
I also get the scramble issue sometimes. Using 9.4 with nothing else installed. I haven't noticed if it's only when it's on the power cord or when it's just using battery power. I do leave my phone connected to the power cord all night.

Another issue I have is the Bbuetooth is totally unstable. If I turn the bluetooth off and try to turn it back on, it usually takes about 5 or 6 tries to get it to turn back on.

This ROM is awesome though. Once it's a little more stable, and we get a Super Mario Bros game on it, it will be perfect...