View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:15 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoHippie
Heya jbaby - I notice that Saridnours’ AKU 3.5+ Rom. 3/28 v3.5pr6 has some .net fixes stuff in it - primarly those missing files from .cf1 that causes some stuff not to run properly.
Perhaps you could get with him & integrate those into yer next one? hehe
And oh yeah my cat is still hungry - I see the automated-cat-feeding module hasn't been integrated yet either....hehehehahahaha
oh man, i forgot about kitty kitty....
The .NET fixes he put in were issues he was having with some of the programs he was trying to integrate into his ROM. those programs are not in mine so the integration is not necessary. I am also under the impression that the .NET stuffs is going to be cleaned up in the next kitchen release so well play it by ear. If there are issues you guys have and i can fix it on my end be assured that i will, thanks though! (i keep up with sarid's thread, his ROM is pretty good, i put it on our store demo)

Quote:
With 9.3 and 9.4 (the only revisions i have used so far), i was getting the screen lockups as well. Not sure what was causing it. but basically the screen would look scrambled in some places. usually starting with where the close button was. I am trying this new one in hopes that its fixed
scrambles.... oh crap, that is quite the issue bud. Does it happen on any other ROM or just mine? does it happen if you leave your phone on the sync cradle or do you charge w/ just the power cord. Do you have anything running in the background when it happens (like can we nail it down to a particular program in the background that goes bad?)

keep me posted please im interested!