View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 11:13 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Step by Step tutorial for unlocking your device and cooking your own ROM!!!

I dont know how to save in either of those formats. If you will explain to me how to do that, I will try tomorrow. As far as the device specific deal , I have only flashed the Apache and Titan devices so I don't know how to do the others. What do you think of this tutorial. It is a bit more in depth than my last on on the Apache. It took me about 5 hours to make. I posted another for the Apache forum as well. It has been a long ime since I flashed an Apache so feel free to make any corrections to it.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 8 times.