View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 09:16 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***UPDATE*** (8/3/08) WDM's Stairway To Eleven is here..ere..IT'S THE FINAL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
I see you got past that and now i wonder, what's the RAM Avail @ boot on your BAM rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Personally I can't tell you but I know it's still quick, it wasn't because it was overloading it was because the Kitchen only allows so big of a ROM and it cuts it off, I left in a CAB that took up alot of space by accident, after I removed it, it worked perfect
Whosdaman, future politician! You should run in this election with an empasis on "BAM"...