View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 02:25 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: windows 98/XP on PDA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidIQ View Post
New version? LOL

And for the record I didn't say it wouldn't work...I said it would take a lot of effort to get it to work right. Not sure that the returns merit the amount of effort needed. There's plenty of talent over there so I'm sure they'll eventually get it to work. It's been 8+ months since that whole thing started and he's gotten ahead somewhat so I don't doubt that eventually he'll get something going.
U never heard of XP ultimate? LOL It's windows XP modded to run and look like vista. I also have OSX86 to be installed as dual boot. Best of all worlds. U have a lot of searching to do buddy.