View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Reef48
Lovin some Droid!!!!

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: Best contact manager for Windows Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
I use to use pocketcm. However, now that WM6.1 already threads messages, I stopped using it.

I vote for iContact solely for the grid button you can press. It brings up a screen with the alphabet and you just press the letter you desire. I find this way more practical than scrolling along the right side of the screen with your thumb. (however, iContact has that feature, too.)

One con of iContact is that it doesn't display the picture of the person untill you press on there name. pocketcm does display miniature pictures while you are scrolling.
This version of icontact does show the picture of the person in the scroll part. This is my favorite version of icontact.
Attached Files
File Type: zip iContact102wm6.cab.zip (62.0 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Reef48; 08-03-2008 at 11:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.