View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 01:31 AM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: windows 98/XP on PDA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifiling View Post
when i wanna make a call, i'll exit out the emulation and call from 6.1.

i don't think the outlook is to replace the phones OS...but to add windows 98 on the phone.
that would be great but the thing is, It still runs very slow and not compatible with all PPC's as of yet. They are still developing it. One more thing, If U look at the poll, Who would like to embed the OS on the rom. Meaning, flash it with th OS. Amazingly, a lot of people are willing to do it.