View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 01:20 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best contact manager for Windows Mobile

I use to use pocketcm. However, now that WM6.1 already threads messages, I stopped using it.

I vote for iContact solely for the grid button you can press. It brings up a screen with the alphabet and you just press the letter you desire. I find this way more practical than scrolling along the right side of the screen with your thumb. (however, iContact has that feature, too.)

One con of iContact is that it doesn't display the picture of the person untill you press on there name. pocketcm does display miniature pictures while you are scrolling.