View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:52 AM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: windows 98/XP on PDA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidIQ View Post
As someone in that convoluted post tried to point out...why would you want to go back to an older OS? And what's so technologically better about Windows 95/98/XP that would make you want to replace WM 6.1 with 10+ year old OS software? I don't see the benefits other than saying..."Look what I have on my PDA".

BTW this would NOT be a good idea to do to a Titan or any other PDA phone for that matter if you plan on actually using it for calls, the internet, text messaging, etc...
Would U like to have WM 6.1 on ur laptop instead of XP? LOL What is better about XP that I want to go back from WM6.1? U must be crazy. LMAO!