View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:11 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Diamond= Squared
Touch Pro= Rounded
Whaaaaaa?!

But the pictures that the guy posted of the prototype Diamond had the rounded top...

The one thing I'm concerned about is how well the devices will appeal to the general public... They might see it as eye candy and easy to use, and then everyone and their grandma's college roomate is going to want one. Then we see the less exclusivity of use WM users, and an influx of [dare I say] ignorant idiots to PPCGeeks and XDA-devs and other related sites.

And another question I had was... Do you think that it will be at all possible to disassemble a GSM version of the Touch Pro [the original HTC type, Diamond back cover, square shape etc] and put the CDMA internals in it? Pretty much just swap everything out? Or will there be issues...