Lurker

No_PaRoLe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogster View Post
DUDE IT WORKED..................:headb ang:
So I ditched the paid for WA3 and WAD2. I used the beta versions provided. Installed in the order you said which is different then what Jdume wrote. So now the theme is installed and I'm moving through the pages.

I am getting errors when I go to the messages page and click on he small messages icon at the right top. I get the same error when I go to th email page and click on the email icon. The error is Shortcut target: "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

I will need to look through the posts see if there is an aswer....I think I saw a fix for this. Too late now

Thanks for the help No_PaRoLe
-Grogster
Certain shortcuts are easy. Tap and hold on the screen and go into author mode. Tap and hold on the icon and go to properties. Click on edit script. On the left you will see all the actions that take place when you click on that particular icon. Click launch a program and then edit. Under program to launch. Find your particular program.

The above was for shortcuts or icons on the screen. These instructions are for those tough item on the bottom of the screeen on the dock.

Again tap and hold the screen. Go into author mode. Again tap and hold on the screen (not an icon). Click page and then properties. Click softkeys and then edit script. Click launch a program and then edit. Select which program you want to launch.....