grogster
Lurker

grogster is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_PaRoLe View Post
I normally dont post anything but this thread has really stuck with me.

This theme has been really easy for some and extremely difficult for others. I have installed and deleted this theme at least 20 times and have seen almost all the difficulties many of you have had and the easy installs also.

The easiest way I have seen to do this install is to use the cab file. But it does not always wont 100%. So after the cab install you still may need to copy the lakeridge folder. Follow the instructions. Dont assume and dont change. Use WADRC4. dont use your purchased software etc.... Use exactly what Jdume has given you. I have had extreme difficulities with my purchased software and have yet to get theme to work. Start out getting the theme to show up first and then work out your own problems.

This theme does work and it works great. It just takes time to setup.

Here is a short step by step

1. Hate to say it but if you really want to test this. Backup everything and do a hard reset.
2. Install the WA3 and then WAD2.
3. Install the cab file
4. Take the lakeridge folder that was provided in the zip file and copy it to start\programs\file explorer\mydevice\program files
5. Do a soft Reset

All should be well...
DUDE IT WORKED..................:headb ang:
So I ditched the paid for WA3 and WAD2. I used the beta versions provided. Installed in the order you said which is different then what Jdume wrote. So now the theme is installed and I'm moving through the pages.

I am getting errors when I go to the messages page and click on he small messages icon at the right top. I get the same error when I go to th email page and click on the email icon. The error is Shortcut target: "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

I will need to look through the posts see if there is an aswer....I think I saw a fix for this. Too late now

Thanks for the help No_PaRoLe
-Grogster