View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:08 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updater error- won't complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I'm getting an error when I run the updater with the new PPCGeeks_OEM.rar file included. It seems to finish and then says that there is an error and it can't copy the file and rolls back all changes.
I just updated the other files and am manually downloading the PPCGeeks file, but I wanted you guys to know.
[In the past, this has been caused by trying to update while the Kitchen was running or something like that, but that wasn't the case this time.]
I wish I could replicate that. You're the 2nd person I've heard has that problem. Unfortunately, until I can replicate it (I've seen it in the past, but not recently), I can't fix it. I'll see what can be done to generate a useful log.