View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:59 PM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Vogue CDMA Diamond dialer with ## codes need testers.

maybe some of you guys already saw this dialer skin over XDA, I made the 1st cab for sprint Touch users that has only graphics but some reported that the graphics were messed up when you pull up the phone screen, I don't own the touch but I have all the graphics located in /windows folder of sprint touch, I managed to find what's went wrong. my original Dialer already works great in your device but I think you were loosing the ##codes because it was made from the original GSM htc dialer.
This Dialer skin will keep all your touch functions as ## codes and 911, because its only replaces the graphics in your phone. in case you want to go back to the original dialer, you just need to uninstall the cab, simple and easy.
I need you guys to test it and report back to me so I know, then I can make similar cab for white version for vogue users.

Attached Files
File Type: zip poorlyduck Vogue Diamond Dialer.zip (592.9 KB, 446 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 07-31-2008 at 08:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.