No_PaRoLe
Lurker

No_PaRoLe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogster View Post
I'm having issues with this theme. Maybe I'm not doing the correct things. I have read through these posts twice now. There don't seem to be any instructions on how to setup the themes or app.

I have a XV6700 WMD6.1
I installed WAD2 first (paid version) then WA3 (paid version) then Diamond themes cab file
All went well with the install all the files are where they are suppossed to be per the posts.
Now I have a black diamond backgroud on my 6700 when I tap and hold it I get nothing. No dropdown, no way to change settings ect.
The only way I can change that is if I get to the WAD2 desktop theme and then I'm able to get the dropdown and change the settings

Question is how does this work?? Do I use WAD2 to set everything up and then turn on the diamond theme? or is everything suppossed to work through the diamond them??

Yes I have un-installed and re-installed several times. I have installed everything form the first post.

Other then the setup.txt for setting up people page ther are no step by step instructions to set this up!

I love this theme and Jdume put some hard work to create it but I can't seem to figure it out. I just want the same setup as the below pic

I normally dont post anything but this thread has really stuck with me.

This theme has been really easy for some and extremely difficult for others. I have installed and deleted this theme at least 20 times and have seen almost all the difficulties many of you have had and the easy installs also.

The easiest way I have seen to do this install is to use the cab file. But it does not always wont 100%. So after the cab install you still may need to copy the lakeridge folder. Follow the instructions. Dont assume and dont change. Use WADRC4. dont use your purchased software etc.... Use exactly what Jdume has given you. I have had extreme difficulities with my purchased software and have yet to get theme to work. Start out getting the theme to show up first and then work out your own problems.

This theme does work and it works great. It just takes time to setup.

Here is a short step by step

1. Hate to say it but if you really want to test this. Backup everything and do a hard reset.
2. Install the WA3 and then WAD2.
3. Install the cab file
4. Take the lakeridge folder that was provided in the zip file and copy it to start\programs\file explorer\mydevice\program files
5. Do a soft Reset

All should be well...