View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:51 PM
grogster
Lurker

grogster is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

I'm having issues with this theme. Maybe I'm not doing the correct things. I have read through these posts twice now. There don't seem to be any instructions on how to setup the themes or app.

I have a XV6700 WMD6.1
I installed WAD2 first (paid version) then WA3 (paid version) then Diamond themes cab file
All went well with the install all the files are where they are suppossed to be per the posts.
Now I have a black diamond backgroud on my 6700 when I tap and hold it I get nothing. No dropdown, no way to change settings ect.
The only way I can change that is if I get to the WAD2 desktop theme and then I'm able to get the dropdown and change the settings

Question is how does this work?? Do I use WAD2 to set everything up and then turn on the diamond theme? or is everything suppossed to work through the diamond them??

Yes I have un-installed and re-installed several times. I have installed everything form the first post.

Other then the setup.txt for setting up people page ther are no step by step instructions to set this up!

I love this theme and Jdume put some hard work to create it but I can't seem to figure it out. I just want the same setup as the below pic