View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene View Post
i really like the look of this theme but i've hit a couple of odd stumbling block, 1. the clock on the home page is about 3 hrs ahead. no matter what time i set the clock to in the settings the clock on the homepage jumps ahead 3 hrs (strange)
2.all the buttons either say error opening or eventually crash my phone

again LOVE the look im just frusrated trying to get it to work properly

C

Wow. Did you read any of this thread? Particularly a few posts up when your first problem could have simply been resolved. As for the errors you have to actually edit the program and set it up to your specific device. If you dont know how, or feel comfortable doing it i would say uninstall and wait for the real thing.

Now playing: Terror Squad - Bring'Em Back via FoxyTunes
</div>